We process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), as well as any other applicable legislation in Romania.
What categories of personal data are processed
We collect your personal data directly through the forms published on our site, so you control the type of information you provide to us.
For example, when you send us a message using the contact form, you provide us with information such as: name and surname, email address, phone number, etc.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included by the EU GDPR in special categories of personal data. We do not want to collect or process data of minors (under 16).
The purpose of data processing
We use your personal data as follows:
1. To improve our services
To give you the best online browsing experience on our site, we can collect and use certain information about your activity on the site. We rely on our legitimate interest in doing business, while being careful to respect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
2. For marketing activities
To keep you up to date with the best deals for products/services you are interested in, we can send you emails with general and thematic information, offers or promotions, as well as market research or opinion polls, and we can show customized recommendations on our site. For this purpose, we may use certain data about your activity on our website to create a profile.
We ensure every time that these processing is carried out in accordance with your rights and freedoms and that the decisions taken on them do not affect you to a significant extent.
In most cases, we base our marketing communications on your prior consent, which you can later withdraw by using the unsubscribe link displayed at the end of the email received from us or by direct contact (mail, phone or email).
3. To defend our legitimate interests
In some situations, we will use or transmit information to protect our rights and commercial activity. Among them we mention:
- Various measures to protect the website and its users against cyber attacks.
- Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to competent public authorities.
- Measures to manage various other risks.
- In some cases, we base our processing on legal provisions such as the obligation to safeguard the goods and values provided for by the applicable law in this regard.
How long do we keep your personal data
We will store your personal data for the period necessary to maintain good communication with you. You may request the deletion of certain information at any time and we will respond to these requests. We keep certain information in situations where applicable law or legitimate interests require it.
Who we send your personal data to
As the case may be, we may transmit or give access to your personal data to various categories of service providers (courier, payment / banking services, marketing, market research) or to other companies with which we can develop market joint bidding programs of our goods and services.
We may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities, if we have a legal obligation or if it is necessary to defend our legitimate interest.
We ensure that access to your data by third-party private law entities is done in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
In which countries we transfer your personal data
We currently store and process your personal data in Romania.
However, we may transfer certain of your personal data to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection.
We take every precaution to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests. Data transfers will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where appropriate, other safeguards. To find out more about the countries where we transfer your data, you can contact us at any time.
Security of your personal data
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards.
Despite the steps taken to protect your personal data, we do not take responsibility for the vulnerabilities of the systems that are not under our control. The transmission of information via Internet is not completely secure, there is the risk that the data will be seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
The EU GDPR provides as follows:
- You can request access to your data, correct any mistakes in our files, and / or you can oppose to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory or to the courts, as well as the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict your data processing and the right to data portability.
In order to exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details published on the contact page. We intend to respond to any valid requests within 30 days, unless this is particularly complicated or if you have made several requests, in which case we will respond within 60 days.
You can ask us to confirm if we process your personal data and to make available to you a copy of the data and give you the data we have, what we use, who we disclose the data to, whether we transfer them abroad, and how we protect them, how long we keep them, what rights you have, how you can make a complaint, from where we have obtained your data, to the extent that the information has not already been provided to you through this notice.
You may ask us to rectify or complete your inaccurate or incomplete personal data. We might verify the accuracy of the data before correction.
You may ask us to delete your personal data, but only if:
- data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- you have withdrawn your consent (if the data processing is based on consent);
- they have been processed illegally;
- you have a legal right to oppose in this respect;
- there is a legal obligation to do so.
We are not required to comply with your personal data deletion request in any circumstance. The most probable situations in which we may decline your request are:
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
Restriction of data processing
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data only if:
- their accuracy is being challenged (see the Rectification section) to allow us to verify their accuracy;
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected, but you need them to find, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted;
- you have exercised the right to oppose you, and checking whether our rights prevail is in progress.
We may continue to use your personal data as a result of a restriction request if we have your consent, or to establish, exercise or secure the defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of Integral Design or any other natural or legal person.
You may ask us to provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, or request them to be ported directly to another data operator, provided the processing is based on your consent, or the conclusion or performance of a contract with you and to do so by automatic means.
You may oppose the processing of your data at any time if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over our legitimate commercial interest.
You can also refuse direct marketing processing (including creating profiles) at any time without giving any reason, in which case we will cease processing as soon as possible.
You can request not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing when that decision:
- produces legal effects with respect to you;
- affects you in another similar way and to a significant extent.
This right shall not apply if the decision taken following automatic decision-making:
- is required by us to conclude or run a contract with you;
- is authorized by law and there are adequate guarantees for your rights and freedoms;
- relies on your explicit consent.
You have the right to complain to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing about the processing of your personal data, but we recommend that you contact us in advance and ensure that we make every effort to resolve any issues amicably.
We are always open to your feedback and provide you with any additional information you may need regarding the processing of your data. Please contact us using the details or form published on the contact page.